Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Lasa avy @ Paradisa‏

Tena malahelo ny foko nefa fantako fa misy ny fahafahana mifankatia olon-kafa sady hanao zavatra be dia be ho an'ny mpikambana, naman'ny fiangonana, ary ny misônera hafa.
Well you got google translate good luck! unless you happen to speak malagasy. mazatoa!
So this week was full of pics and memories and work. I am having mixed emotions. I am leaving Mahajanga this week but i love it so much, but i need to leave. im ready, but not. different reasons pulling me to stay and others telling me to leave. (one of those being the fact that the mission president is in charge of transfers and i dont wanna disobey him...haha) but hey there are a lotta things new. not really but this is what i got!
We took a ton of pics this week (all to come). First off, a couple of the apostles have passed away. Boyd K. Packer and L. Tom Perry. okay so thats pretty old, but not one person had emailed me and told me. so thanks guys. i dont know whose gonna tell me when im in Mahajanga, Madagascar. luckily someone mentioned to my comp about a week after each of em haha anyways, continuing on. So we had a few soareè's this week and that was way fun. I love these members and thankfully they love me! (i think) We had some baptisms this past Saturday (thankfully i was salama tsara this past week except one day we went home early cause i ate some bad sikay...mivalina...lol) anyways it was a great Saturday! Stael and Flavien were baptized and i had the glorious opportunity to do those. Its an amazing experience, a baptism is, especially in the ocean. I love these guys. i love these people!
As far as transfers go, i will be leaving sometime this week. apparently there has been some problem with the airlines here (classic) so i might get to go take a 13 hour taksibrosy ride! its alright! itll be an experience no one else can say theyve had haha ill take a lotta pics hopefully. I will be returning to Antananarivo. in a place called Ivandry. I will be working with Elder Cooley, from Utah. he is just a transfer after me, and me and him are real good friends so i am excited! he is a way cool guy. 
Richie! so it looks like i might see him. But! theres is a chance i might not...In tana there are the most missionaries (over 40) BUT 6 of the 8 trainners are not in tana, but in other cities. what are the chances...so hopefully ill at least get a pic with him before he heads out somewhere else or maybe he'll be in tana! he'll know his area and companion on thursday. three of the group that came into country with me are trainning so maybe itll be one of them! also it looks like Rich...Elder Bassett will meet the new president before me that lucky duck! the new president is awesome! hes so full of energy and love! ive only talked to him on the phone once for like 2 minutes haha but ill probably meet with him this friday. probably get into tana thursday. we'll see! everything is up in the air...dang madgascar. #TWP #noorginization.
anyways, i love you all and i hope you enjoy my pics! i tried to take some good ones! ready to see some of my members and investigators? i hope you can feel the love we share in the church.  i love you. stay sweet. send an email my way.
veloma ary from Mahajanga,
am-pitiavana,
Eldera Sorôdera

No comments:

Post a Comment